Service Group at University Club
The building that is now the University Club at the corner of University Boulevard and Queen City Avenue, was bought by Dr. J.M. Forney in May, 1939, and used as his office until World War II when he entered the service. The house became, for a short time thereafter, the Tuscaloosa Service Center where thousands of servicemen were entertained during the war.
Tuscaloosa County Preservation Society
Unknown, possibly 1940s
Betty Slowe (Description)
8 inches by 10 inches