Remains of Friedman and Rosenau Dry Goods Store
Men inspect the remains of a burned building, believed to be the Friedman and Rosenau Dry Goods Store, which burned in the early 1900s. It was located on the corner of Market Street (now Greensboro Avenue) and Broad Street (now University Boulevard) where a ten-story bank building, stands now. The corner site was unoccupied for years after the fire until the Merchant's Bank and Trust built the bank building on the site in 1925.
Tuscaloosa News Archive
Betty Slowe (Description)