First Presbyterian Church, Carrollton, AL
The First Presbyterian Church of Carrollton, Alabama, was first organized in 1839. It then dissolved in 1844, was reorganized in 1853, and again in 1868. The one-room church building was erected in 1901, after the original church burned. The church is located two blocks east of the Pickens County Courthouse off Highway 86.
The Tuscaloosa News
Betty Slowe (Description)
Pickens County (AL)